Sunday, October 20, 2013

10:38

I can't remember my dreams from two nights and I have slept too late. I woke wanting to write something to you and my first thought: My Mouth is Full of Cavities. I have holes in my bones from wine so I put mercury and silver in them. I have the elements of the earth in my body and I wear them as well, because I am proud of what earth creates; I am satisfied with oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon. I am happy with fur and hands and paint. I am quiet in the company of animals because there is no need with speech when they smell my abdomen for what is beneath my skin which is something besides blood and arteries and veins and the places where sperm and fingers and tongues have died. There is more than acid in my stomach: the lining has graffiti which tells the future and there is a red fox resting in my intestines, chewing my ovaries, which are made out of the horns of bulls.  I think of the nights that I can not remember and I feel that something must have bitten me and now the saliva of god is running through my body, turning my organs into moonstone.




No comments:

Post a Comment